Introducing a diabetes supplement that is all natural.
It works with the body to progressively and gently restore the body to a state in which it is better able to heal itself.
The aim is to fix the root cause of the problem and not the symptom.
The Benefits of Cinn-BT-Gymnema S
- Reduces Blood Sugar Levels
Increases sugar absorption into cell from bloodstream reducing blood sugar levels.
- All Natural Ingredients
Only natural ingredients are used in CINN-BT-GYMNEMA S, which is Cinnamon, Bitter Gourd, and Gymnema Sylvestre. No harsh synthetic chemicals.
- High Content of Protective Anti Oxidants
Anti Oxidants reduces free radical damage and slows the ageing process. Also helps treat skin problems, blood disorders and clears toxins from the blood.
- Increases Insulin Production Naturally
Heals beta-cells located within pancreas which produces insulin for the normal human body. This naturally increases the production of insulin within the body.
- Reduces Overall Amount of Sugar Entering Body
It slows down the digestion of complex carbohydrates by blocking the enzyme Alanine. Thus, reducing the amount of sugar entering the bloodstream.
- Reduces the Risk of Heart Diseases
Improves cholesterol count in your body by reducing LDL (bad cholesterol) and increasing HDL (good cholesterol). Hence, reducing heart related diseases.
- Fights Bacterial and Fungal Infections
Active component of cinnamon suppresses the growth of bacteria and has been shown to fight fungal infection of the lungs.
- Maintains Healthier Kidneys.
Infections of the kidney is reduced by curing kidney stones.
- Healing Qualities
Controls blood flow and clotting, allowing wounds to heal much faster, preventing infections from setting into wounds.
- Beneficial in Reducing Neuro-Degenerative Disease
Protects neurons (brain cells) by inhibiting build up of tau protein that causes Alzheimer’s and improves motor functions and neuro-transmitter levels in Parkinson’s.
Benefits of Cinnamon (Scientific Name: Cinnamomum Verum):
- High content in anti-oxidants which can protect the body from free radical damage.
- Anti inflammatory properties that fights infections and repair damaged tissue.
- Reduces risk of heart disease by improving cholesterol.
- Increases sensitivity to the insulin hormone.
- Reduces the absorption of sugar by the body.
- Protects the body against bacterial and fungal infections.
- Protects neurons (brain cells) minimizing risk of neuro degenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s .
Benefits of Bittermelon (Scientific Name: Momordica Charantia):
- Fights skin infections such as psoriasis and eczema.
- Controls blood flow and clotting enabling faster healing of wounds.
- Reduces the insulin resistance by activating kinases. This increases the absorption of sugar by the cell from the blood stream.
Benefits of Gymnema Sylvestre:
- Regenerates and repairs beta-cells in the pancreas that produces insulin.
- It slows down the transfer of glucose from the intestines to the bloodstream after digestion.